How to synchronize VRBO's Calendar with RentalBell
Here's how to sync the VRBO calendar with RentalBell
To sync your VRBO calendar with your rental on RentalBell, visit your rental's page on RentalBell and click on Calendar Tools and then Add/Sync a New Channel. A window will open up where you will connect the VRBO and RentalBell calendars together. Select VRBO or choose Other from the dropdown menu.
Step 1: Import the VRBO calendar into RentalBell
- Log in to your VRBO account
- Click on Manage and then View Calendar next to your rental
- Click on Import/Export
- Click on Export calendar
- Copy this link. You'll need to paste this into your Booking.com account.
- Copy & paste the link in RentalBell in the AirBnb's Calendar Address (URL) box and click the Import Calendar button.
Step 2: Export the RentalBell calendar to VRBO
- In the Export RentalBell's calendar to VRBO box, copy the ical file link. This is what you'll need to paste into VRBO.
- Log in to your VRBO account.
- Click on Manage and then View Calendar next to your rental.
- Click on Import/Export.
- Click on Import calendar.
- Paste the link you copied into VRBO's Calendar URL box, name the calendar and then click Import Calendar.
RentalBell is a cheap and easy to use Channel Manager
No double bookings
Additional tools included
Rental owners and managers use RentalBell to streamline the management of their rentals, especially if they are listed on multiple travel sites. RentalBell actively syncs multiple calendars, including VRBO and RentalBell, so the risk of double bookings are eliminated. By having one channel management system communicate with any particular channel, the risk or prematurely reaching the daily ics call limit is eliminated. RentalBell also manages other aspects of a rental's calendar including the availability window and preparation time between bookings. The cost is $5.99/month per rental and includes unlimited channels, analytical graphs, embeddable calendar widgets for personal rental websites, 24/7 support, and more.