How to synchronize Booking.com's Calendar with RentalBell
Here's how to sync the Booking.com calendar with RentalBell
To sync your Booking.com calendar with your rental on RentalBell, visit your rental's page on RentalBell and click on Calendar Tools and then Add/Sync a New Channel. A window will open up where you will connect the Booking.com and RentalBell calendars together. Select Booking.com or choose Other from the dropdown menu.
Step 1: Import the Booking.com calendar into RentalBell
- Copy the link Booking.com provides (after clicking the Next Step button from instructions above).
- Copy & paste the link in RentalBell in the AirBnb's Calendar Address (URL) box and click the Import Calendar button.
Step 2: Export the RentalBell calendar to Booking.com
- In the Export RentalBell's calendar to Booking.com box, copy the ical file link. This is what you'll need to paste into Booking.com.
- Log in to your Booking.com account.
- Click Rates & Availability at the top of the page.
- Click on Sync Calendars.
- Click on the Add Calendar Connection button.
- Paste the link you copied into Booking.com's Your iCal link box, name the calendar and then click Next step.
RentalBell is a cheap and easy to use Channel Manager
No double bookings
Additional tools included
Rental owners and managers use RentalBell to streamline the management of their rentals, especially if they are listed on multiple travel sites. RentalBell actively syncs multiple calendars, including Booking.com and RentalBell, so the risk of double bookings are eliminated. By having one channel management system communicate with any particular channel, the risk or prematurely reaching the daily ics call limit is eliminated. RentalBell also manages other aspects of a rental's calendar including the availability window and preparation time between bookings. The cost is $5.99/month per rental and includes unlimited channels, analytical graphs, embeddable calendar widgets for personal rental websites, 24/7 support, and more.